-Courtesy of Joei DeCarlo
Prep Time- 20 minutes
Cook Time- 1 hour
3 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. Old Bay
1 package of andouille sausage (I prefer Aidells)
1/2 lb. shrimp
2 zucchini sliced vertically, then horizontally
3 lbs. baby yellow potatoes (sliced in half, skin on)
4 cloves of garlic, smashed
1 shallot, sliced thin
1 box or 1 large can of chicken broth/stock (I prefer College Inn)
- Heat olive oil & 1 tbsp. butter over medium heat. Soften shallot, then add all garlic cloves.
- Add baby potatoes, cover with chicken broth/stock. Raise heat to high, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover pot. Let potatoes cook for 30 minutes.
- Add 1/2 tbsp. of Old Bay to pot, along with zucchini and sausage. Cook for 10 minutes until soft.
- Add shrimp and remaining Old Bay to taste. Reduce heat to medium low. Cook until pink.
- Serve with toasted bread for dipping. Enjoy!