-Courtesy of Peddler’s Village / Photo by Paul Boger
In August, Peddler’s Village (Bucks County, PA), will host a Peach Month. The event, which will include peach specials in Peddler’s Village restaurants every day, kicks off with a weekend-long Summer Sidewalk Sale starting on Friday, August 5, with live music performances, family activities, and outdoor sales of fresh peaches, peach pies, and other peach products taking place on Saturday, August 6 and Sunday, August 7. Through August 31, large sand sculptures depicting Bucks County icons and eliciting beach themes will be on display every day.
On Saturday, August 6, from 6 to 8 p.m., Peddler’s Village will continue the family fun with a free Beach Blanket Bash, a 60s-themed dance party celebrating its 60th anniversary. The Beach Blanket Bash, which will take place on the Visitor & Event Center Field and under the Event Tent, will feature live music by the Mojo Kings Dance Band, a hula hoop contest, a dance off, lawn games, fire pits with s’mores, a foam party, and more, as well as pay-as-you-go food trucks and drinks.
Subsequent August weekends will feature live entertainment and Peach Month merchandise, local peaches, pies for sale at the Village General Store, and the August restaurant specials. The Water Wheel Food Tent will be serving food specials and peach-infused beverages.
Peach Month will feature:
- Bargains in clothing, accessories, home goods, gifts, art, toys, books, specialty foods, and more during the weekend-long Summer Sidewalk Sale that runs from Friday, August 5 through Sunday, August 7.
- Locally grown peaches and a variety of peach treats including peach pies and peach butters, will be available for purchase on August 6 and 7. Peach-flavored sweet treats will be available at the Lucky Cupcake Company, and Peach Month merchandise, local peaches, and peach pies will be available at the Visitor & Event Center through the month.
- Sweet and savory peach-inspired dishes and drinks will be available from Village restaurants, which include Earl’s New American, Buttonwood Grill, Cock ‘n Bull, Hart’s Tavern, Peddler’s Pub, FresCafe, Mama Hawk’s, and Moku Bowls.
- Live bands and entertainment and family activities; check website for entertainment details each weekend.
- Weekend murder mystery and comedy shows and sand sculpting workshops on August 13 and 14, with a Food Truck Thursday on August 25.
Admission to Peach Month is free and open to the public. Restaurant reservations are encouraged; check PeddlersVillage.com/dine for restaurant hours and menus, as well as entertainment line ups.