-Courtesy of Punch Media
Jet Wine Bar, Philadelphia’s global vineyard, is thrilled to announce the seasonal reopening of Jet Wine Garden, South Street’s urban oasis – just in time for the beginning of patio season! Guests are invited to indulge in an array of ancient world and contemporary wines, specialty cocktails, plus Mediterranean and Middle Eastern-inspired bites by Chef Jacob Fram. Hours of operation are Wednesday and Thursday 5pm-10pm, Friday 5pm-12am, and Saturday 4pm-12am.
In the foliage-filled space adjacent to Jet Wine Bar, surrounded by greenery and the mural-clad walls, guests can sip on an array of rare white, red, rosé, orange and sparkling wines, as well as an extensive bottle list filled with indigenous varietals from emerging wine regions. Jet Wine Garden also boasts a menu full of local beer and cocktails that are all inspired by different wine regions.
“It’s been a long winter, but we’re finally ready to have guests back in the garden!” said Emily Gordon, General Manager of Jet Wine Bar. “We’ve missed our South Street regulars and can’t wait to see the familiar faces as well as the new crowds this season. The warmer weather is coming early this year, and it’s perfect timing to come and try out our ancient world wine list, revamped cocktail menu, and new food menu, inspired by some of our favorite emerging wine regions. Come for the drinks, but stay for the vibes!”
Cocktails and menu items available in the Jet Wine Garden:
- Jet House Punch ($12) – Teryan 8-year Armenian Brandy, housemade banana liqueur, lime
- Croatian Sunset ($13) – Croatian amaro, coconut rum, pineapple
- Secret Garden ($16) – Gin, saffron liqueur, Mediterranean herbs, Prosecco
- Turkish Delight ($13) – Vodka, rosewater, orange blossom, lemon, coconut water
- Za’atar-garita ($16) – Tequila, mezcal, orange liqueur, lime, Za’atar
- Rosé Aperol Spritz ($12) – Aperitivo, lime, Georgian sparkling rosé wine
- Bar Bites – Marinated olives, sauteed pimentos, house-made dill pickles, pickled seasonal vegetables
- Gazpacho – Rotating seasonal flavor
- Mezze Spread – Pkhali (Georgian spinach-walnut dip) / tzatziki
- Meatball Skewers – Served with Satsebeli (Georgian chili-tomato sauce)
- Seared Prosciutto Sandwich – Manchego, tomato, dijon mustard, pickled onions
- Fried Brussels – Caramelized onions, balsamic, gruyere
- Langos – Traditional hungarian fried potato dough pancakes served with honey balsamic dipping sauce
- Croquetas – Red bell pepper, Manchego
- Rotating Artisanal Cheese & Charcuterie
Wine lovers are also encouraged to enroll in the Jet Wine Club, a monthly program for any aspiring sommelier that includes two bottles of wine each month, priority access to wine tastings, access to the newsletter, discounts, and more! Guests can sign up online on Jet Wine Bar’s website.
The current hours of operation for Jet Wine Garden and Jet Wine Bar are as follows: Wednesday and Thursday 5 pm – 10 pm, Friday 5 pm – 12 am, Saturday 4 pm – 12 am. 1525 South St., Philadelphia PA.
Jet Wine Bar’s greenery and bar would not be complete without the murals that adorn the space that were hand painted by Philadelphia muralist Carlos ‘Calo’ Rosa. In addition to Calo’s work, the garden’s beautiful art space also features works by local artists Oluwafemi and Priscilla Anacakuyani.