-Courtesy of Cashman and Associates
Headed by Chef Michael O’Meara, Garden Restaurant is operated by Constellation Culinary Group and serves as the full-service destination restaurant located within one of Philadelphia’s most beloved cultural institutions, The Barnes Foundation.
Originally open for weekday lunch service only, Garden Restaurant is happy to announce the official launch of brunch on Saturdays + Sundays, featuring signature seasonally inspired American dishes (with options to please every palette, including kids!) such as:
· Baked Eggs (crispy fingerling potato, fire roasted tomato, arugula, pecorino, herbed breadcrumb)
· Breakfast Burger (applewood bacon, farm egg, bibb lettuce, sliced tomato, cheddar, brioche bun, crispy fingerling potato)
· French Toast (crispy dipper baguette, cinnamon sugar, fresh berries, vanilla bean syrup)
· Forest Mushroom Frittata (shallot, arugula, mascarpone, crispy fingerling potato)
· Bottomless Mimosas & Bottomless Bloody Marys
About Constellation Culinary Group
Launched in 2008 and reimagined in 2018, Constellation Culinary Group is dedicated to providing best-in-class dining experiences for one-of-a-kind events, cultural centers, professional settings, restaurants, and cafes. With over nineteen locations in eight cities, including internationally renowned cultural institutions Carnegie Hall, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the New York Botanical Garden, Clark Art Institute, and the Pérez Art Museum Miami, we bring culinary visions to life. We consistently create unforgettable experiences with the help of our skilled and thoughtful people, who believe in Constellation’s company mission and philosophy that good food connects us.
For reservations, visit here.