-Courtesy of Cashman & Associates
Constellation Culinary Group is continuing their Chef-in-Residence series at The Philadelphia Museum of Art, and this weekend they’re welcoming Chef Carlos Aparicio, chef of the soon-to-open South Philly Mexican haven, El Chingon Philly (authentic regional Mexican flavors).
This Friday, July 1st through Sunday, July 3rd. Born in Mexican and raised in Philly, Chef Aparicio will bring signature authentic Mexican flavors to the Museum of Art for one-weekend only, allowing museum goers to get a first glimpse into food served at his restaurant slated to open this summer.
- 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Location: Philadelphia Museum of Art, in the Café space
- Tetela (masa pocket filled with refried beans, epazote, avocado, cabbage, onions, garlic, cheese, crema, salsa)
- Tetela de Tinga de Pollo (braised chicken, collard greens, onion, garlic, tomato, chipotle)
- Aguachile (avocado, hearts of palm, cucumbers, pearl onions, cilantro, scallions, lime, serrano peppers)
- Cemita (choice of Chicken Milanese or Portobello Milanese, served with avocado, tomato, red onion, quesillo, chipotle adobo and papalo aioli on a house made sesame seed bun)
- Tickets to the museum are required ($25 per adult / pay what you wish on Sundays)
About Constellation Culinary Group
Launched in 2008 and reimagined in 2018, Constellation Culinary Group is dedicated to providing best-in-class dining experiences for one-of-a-kind events, cultural centers, professional settings, restaurants, and cafes. With over nineteen locations in eight cities, including internationally renowned cultural institutions Carnegie Hall, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the New York Botanical Garden, Clark Art Institute, and the Pérez Art Museum Miami, we bring culinary visions to life. We consistently create unforgettable experiences with the help of our skilled and thoughtful people, who believe in Constellation’s company mission and philosophy that good food connects us.
About the Philadelphia Museum of Art
We are Philadelphia’s art museum. A world-renowned collection. A landmark building. A place that welcomes everyone. We bring the arts to life, inspiring visitors—through scholarly study and creative play—to discover the spirit of imagination that lies in everyone. We connect people with the arts in rich and varied ways, making the experience of the Museum surprising, lively, and always memorable. We are committed to inviting visitors to see the world—and themselves—anew through the beauty and expressive power of the arts.