-Courtesy of Cashman & Associates
In celebration of the summer season, Dolce Italian has launched a delicious and refreshing rosé wine flight. Come beat the heat by sipping on the three unique rosés and indulge in Italian favorites (hand crafted pastas, Neapolitan pizzas and more) – perfect for a happy hour celebration or for anyone who is a true rosé enthusiast!
Dolce Italian’s Rosé Flight
The special summer rosé flight, available only at Dolce Italian, consists of three glasses (3 oz) of rosé offered at $16.00.
- Bisol, Prosecco Rose’, Veneto
- Delicate rose color with fine and persistent perlage. Elegant, complex bouquet on the nose with scents of rose, hints of fresh fruits and lychees. The sip is full, sapid, harmonious, with a well-balanced acidity.
- Scarpetta “Frico” Rosato, Tuscany
- A light bodied rosé made from the indigenous varietals Sangiovese, Canaiolo, and Ciliegiolo. These indigenous grapes of Tuscany are the perfect foil for a great, light bodied rosé. Their natural high acidity, crisp, tart cherry, and herbaceous all create an ideal Tuscan rosé.
- M. Chapoutier, Rose’, Cote du Rhone
- Aromas of red fruits (currant and raspberry) and citrus (grapefruit), complimented by exotic fruits. The palate is fresh, delicate and fruity on the entry with strawberry notes and a silky mouthfeel. Well balanced acidity creates a fresh, prolonged finish.
Reserve a Table: HERE