-Courtesy of the Kimmel Cultural Campus
The Kimmel Cultural Campus is delighted to announce the returning Family Discovery Series for the upcoming 2022-23 season. In its 7th year, the lineup includes kid-friendly favorites and re-envisioned family classics, curated to appeal to the littlest growing arts lovers. Packages and single tickets to select shows in the 2022-23 Family Discovery Series are on sale NOW!
“Entertaining, inspiring, and thought provoking: just three of many ways to describe the effect of our Family Discovery Series on young community members given the opportunity to experience and grow a passion for the arts through live performance,” said Crystal Brewe, Chief Marketing and Audience Experience Officer on the Kimmel Cultural Campus. “Featuring takes on classic stories, traditional dance presentations, and more, the packages make it easy bundle a few wonderful shows and kickstart a child’s appreciation & awe.”
The 2022-23 Family Discovery Series lineup includes:
- Annie (October 11 – 16, 2022)
- Disney Junior Live On Tour: Costume Palooza! (October 28, 2022)
- Bluey’s Big Play (December 2 – 3, 2022)
- Blue Man Group (December 27 – 31, 2022)
- Divi Roxx Kids (February 25, 2023)
- KODO (March 7, 2023)
- CATS (March 14 – 19, 2023)
- Disney’s Winnie The Pooh: The New Musical Stage Adaptation (March 23 – 26, 2023)
- Step Afrika! (April 28, 2023)
This season’s Family Discovery Series is generously sponsored by Dietz & Watson. For ticket info and show details, visit here.