-Courtesy of Cashman & Associates
Feature image: chicken fried lobster tail at Steak 48
Easter is fast approaching! Do you have plans with family? If you’re still undecided, consider one of these seven Easter brunch and dinner pre-fix menus, a la carte specials, and catering packages!
1) Dolce Italian – Center City, Philadelphia (located within the new W Hotel)
· Upscale Italian cuisine in a chic environment
· 3 course pre-fixed Easter Brunch menu
Course 1: choice of Coconut Acai Bowl, Greek Yogurt Parfait, Tricolor Salad, Meatballs or Tuna Crudo
Course 2: choice of Eggs Benedict, Amaretto French Toast, Avocado Toast, Spaghetti Pomodoro, Truffled Spinach Ricotta Ravioli, Linguine Carbonara, Roasted Lemon Rosemary Chicken, Scottish Salmon, Rosemary Leg of Lamb
Course 3: choice of Ricotta Cheesecake or Tiramisu
Plus a complimentary candy bar for children!
$45 per person, plus tax & gratuity
2) Steak 48 – Center City, Philadelphia
· Upscale, classic steakhouse, perfect for those looking for a splurge-worthy Easter lunch or dinner
· A la carte Easter menu (lunch + dinner service)
Menu: Steak 48 will be offering their full menu of upscale, modern fine dining steakhouse dishes. Guests can enjoy the restaurant’s signatures – a variety of prime steaks, fresh raw bar and seafood options, unique appetizers, hearty sides, indulgent desserts and refreshing drinks. Try a few of Steak 48’s signature, decadent menu items such as the 22 oz 45 Day Aged Bone-in Ribeye, Chef’s Selection of Oysters, Marilyn Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes, Australian Heritage Rack of Lamb, and the Cookie Butter Kiss dessert (cookie butter mousse, dark rum vanilla custard, vanilla butter crust)
Special Hours of operation for Easter: 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
**PASSOVER – Steak 48 is proud to offer matzo for the table during Passover, instead of a bread basket!
3) Stir at the Philadelphia Museum of Art – Fairmount, Philadelphia
· Seasonal, locally sourced brunch favorites in the museum’s stunning Frank Gehry–designed space. Enjoy a gourmet brunch and take a stroll through the museum for the perfect Easter day celebration!
Stir Easter Brunch Specials:
o Asparagus & Feta Frittata (dill, mixed greens)
o Country Ham Benedict (buttermilk biscuit, poached egg, mustard seed hollandaise)
o Ricotta Pancakes (roasted strawberries, whipped lemon crème fraiche)
o Beet Cured Deviled Eggs (trout roe, tarragon)
Hours: 11:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
4) Revolution Chop House – located within Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia, PA
· Classic American steakhouse, perfect for those looking for a destination within the suburbs
· A la carte menu + specials (dinner service)
o Chilean Sea Bass $42 – Grilled asparagus, oven dried tomatoes, saffron cream sauce
o Braised Lamb Shank $37 Parmesan potatoes, broccoli rabe, tomato demi
o Crème Brulée $9 – Whipped cream, fresh berries
5) Talula’s Table – Kennett Square, PA
· Farm to table, seasonal cuisine
· Easter catering menu available – whether you’re hosting Easter Brunch or Family Dinner, keep it simple and let Talula’s do the cooking for you!
Menu – your choice of dishes from the following categories (a la carte):
o Breakfast & Brunch: Ham Onion & Spinach Frittatta, Broccoli Potato & Pepper Jack Frittatta, Hot Cross Buns, Breakfast Pastry Tray, Maple Glazed Pepper Bacon
o Nibbles & Platters: Hors D’oeuvres Collection, Spring Speciality Cheese Board, Baby Sandwich Platter
o Entrees & Sides: Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce, Pineapple Glazed Shrimp Kabobs, Kennett Square Mushroom Risotto, New Potato Salad with Celery & Herbs, Roasted Spring Vegetables, Baked Mac & Cheese with Ham Peas & Chives
o Sweets & Treats: Easter Cupcakes (Carrot Cake, Vanilla, Raspberry Lemon Buttercream), Colorful French Macaron Assortment, 8” Fresh Fruit Tart
*order online by 4/11 for pickup on Saturday, April 16th or Sunday, April 17th
6) Plough – Lancaster, PA
· Modern American cuisine paying homage to Lancaster’s rich heritage
· Easter Special Brunch Buffet / $30 per person, $12 for kids
Menu: Rosemary Honey Glazed Ham , Honey Glazed BBQ Carrots , Roasted Asparagus Gratin , Mashed Potato, Lancaster Cheddar and Bacon Mac and Cheese , Mixed Green Salad (Strawberry, Goat Cheese, Sunflower Seeds, Lemon Poppyseed Dressing)
o Dessert: Lemon Italian Cake with Blueberry Jam, Flourless Chocolate Torte
7) Garden Restaurant at the Barnes Foundation – Philadelphia, PA along the Benjamin Franklin Parkway
· Seasonally inspired American cuisine. Dine outdoors in the gorgeous outdoor patio area for an extra special Easter celebration!
· A la carte specials available, in addition Garden Restaurant’s standard lunch menu
o Grilled Asparagus (cured egg yol, spring onion, parmesan crumble, salmon roe)
o Spring Pastry Basket (lemon blueberry scones, sour cream crumb cake, petite croissants)
o Chilled English Pea Soup (lemon confit, mint, peekytoe crab)
o Roasted Lamb Rack (smoked eggplant, charred ramps, lamb jus)
o Ricotta Gnocchi (leeks and black truffle)
o Vanilla Panna Cotta (blueberries, white chocolate, honeycomb)
· Reservations can be made via Opentable or calling the restaurant at (215) 278-7070.