-Courtesy of Bondfire Media Relations & Consulting
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is raising a glass to its first-place win for BEST OVERALL DINING in Pennsylvania in the 2021 BEST OF DINING & NIGHTLIFE AWARDS from Casino Player Magazine, the leading national publication covering the gaming industry.
Each year, Casino Player engages its readers to vote for their favorite dining and entertainment offerings at regional gaming properties around the country. One winner is selected in each region across a variety of categories. Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia received top recognition among Pennsylvania casinos for its dining options with 10 awards, including:
- Best Overall Dining
- Best Steakhouse: The Prime Rib
- Best Seafood: The Prime Rib
- Best Mexican: Guy Fieri’s Taco Joint
- Best Sushi: Luk Fu
- Best Deli: Morty’s Deli
- Best Desserts: Termini Bros. Bakery
- Best Place to Celebrate: The Prime Rib
- Best Late-Night Dining: Guy Fieri’s Taco Joint
- Best After-Hours Spot: Sports & Social Philadelphia
“Since opening, our expert culinary team has been dedicated to giving our guests unforgettable dining experiences at each of our fabulous restaurants, so to receive the highest honor of Best Overall Dining is a true testament to their hard work,” said Brian Uran, Vice President of Marketing for Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia. “We are so grateful to all the Casino Player Magazine readers and Live! Philadelphia guests who voted for us.”
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia continues to receive rave reviews and awards for their multiple dining and entertainment venues, which include The Prime Rib, a top Zagat-rated steakhouse that has also been recognized as the Best Casino Steakhouse by readers of USA Today; Sports & Social Philly, a one-of-a-kind sports restaurant, gaming venue and social lounge that offers guests the ultimate sports fan experience; Luk Fu, serving authentic Asian cuisine; and the 10th Street Market, a unique food hall featuring local Philly favorites such as Lorenzo and Sons Pizza, a South Philadelphia staple since 1970; Sang Kee Noodle Bar & Kitchen, a traditional noodle bar; Termini Brothers Bakery, a beloved South Philadelphia bakery serving their family recipes for cannoli, cookies and cakes; Morty’s Deli, a traditional New York style deli; and Luckie’s Liquor, a bar featuring a selection of beer, wine and specialty drinks. Rounding out the offerings are two venues from Emmy award-winning Chef and TV personality Guy Fieri, including Guy’s Burger Joint and Guy Fieri’s Taco Joint. A spirited nightlife scene at Center Bar and R Bar rounds out the Live! experience.
For more information, visit Philadelphia.LiveCasinoHotel.com. Some ongoing highlights and deals from these dining and entertainment locations include:
- The Prime Rib hosts Bubbles & Pearls every Wednesday, featuring $2 Oysters and $10 Champagne flights and Lucky 8 Happy Hour every Thursday, with live music from “star-tender” Dan Kulisek, and $8 select bites and cocktails available from 4:30pm – 6:30pm.
- Sports & Social offers Taco Tuesdays with special pricing on tacos, nachos, margaritas, and select beer. Plus, Burgers & Brews Thursdays ALL DAY when guests may enjoy a selection of rotating craft beers paired with a burger of the month for $15. Several special Phillies deals run throughout Spring and Summer, including dollar dog nights for home games with $1 from each hot dog sale going to Philadelphia animal shelters PSPCA and PAWS.
- Luk Fu’s Wok N’ Roll Wednesdays available from 4pm – 7pm, featuring $13 Sake Flights and beer and food selections starting at just $5.